Hi
Hai sorry, I deleted the last blog which is about breath for singers. You know the method of breathing as a singer. Actually that post it's for my assignment for school at ICT. I haven't thought about writing a blog so I don't care about that post, but after I write a blog again on my other blog for a school assignment too, I realize maybe that would be great for writing a blog. So I decided to continue this blog, many of you haven't found my blog yet, and I don't mind because I'm new. on this blog I of course writing about music, like the method, song, my experience, anything about music so, welcome folks! Oh yeah, I will have another blog, and on that account, I will tell you guys my life. Just like tell my shit life. so maybe in that account, I will be your bestie if you don't mind. Besides that I will recommend you a movie or series that I watch like hmm movie rating, So yeah, again, welcome folks! hope you like my writing.
-H
Comments
Post a Comment